Stop Number 1 – Castle Place
Today we feature stop one on Belfast’s best city sightseeing tour. The best way to discover ‘our’ city.
When arriving at stop number 1, you will be assisted with your hop on hop off ticket by our street director Mark Kelly. Mark is very knowledgeable and provides all the information you need about the tour, such as departure times and the hop on hop off service.
Whilst on the bus, you will be accompanied by a LIVE guide. Our live tour guides are friendly and professional and will entertain you with their sense of humor, whilst explaining each and every stop. When departing the bus, our guides will give you complimentary discount cards, which include The Titanic Experience and Crumlin Road Gaol.
Around and near stop one there are several great cafes, bars and even something for the shoe lover among us.
- Kelly Cellars (Why not enjoy the perfect pint of Irish Guinness?)
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre (Be amazed at stunning panoramic views of the city)
- Bright’s (Feeling peckish? Famous fish & chips on sale here)
- Starbucks (Wind down with a relaxing cuppa)
- Office Shoe Shop (Ssshhhh don’t say we told you!)
- Café Uno (Treat yourself to a delectable treat!)
We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our tour office on 028 90 321 321. We look forward to seeing you soon!