Belfast City Sightseeing
Belfast City Sightseeing is committed to positively influencing tomorrow. To achieve this we are committed to being a sustainable organisation.
- You being socially responsible.
- Minimising our environmental impact.
- Promoting a positive working environment.
Although driven by a desire to be sustainable because it’s the right thing we also believe it will:
- Bring competitive advantage as our customers and visitors as the increasingly prefer to do business with a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable company.
- Help to attract and retain the best staff as employees look for the same commitments to social and environmental responsibility and a positive working environment will benefit our staff.
At Belfast City Sightseeing we aim to:
- Set objectives for promoting social responsibility, reducing environmental impact and creating a positive working environment through a sustainable strategy.
- Promote social responsibility through commitment to our support of fair trade, charities and charitable work.
- Record and monitor our environmental impact and publish this though our Breeam reports.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues among suppliers, and actively encourage responsible environmental practice.
- Reduce our impact by making efficient use of resources including energy and water, minimising waste and increasing recycling.
- Provide a positive working environment for our staff.