We are the leading tour operator in Belfast and our distinctive and award winning business normally showcases the best of Belfast to visitors. We also provide:
- Specialised, bespoke tours to suit your requirements and interest.
- Link the city’s rich history to your own story
- Fully covered double buses, perfect for poor weather
- Vintage buses (buses from 1951 and 1956) that offer great nostalgia
- Pick up and drop off anywhere
These tours provide a great day out for any group and offer a fabulous opportunity to raise much needed funds:
- You choose what tour interests you most (partial list below)
- Get in touch with us on 028 90 321 321
- You advertise your special private tour that has been designed for your group
- Sell all of the seats (normally 78 people) for £10.00 per person
- You pay us £300.00
- You retain the rest of the income
We can supply poster templates to help you raise awareness and help in every way required. Some of the tour ideas include:
- Local history of your area
- The history of your group, school or congregation
- Centenaries and commemorations
- Belfast through the ages
- The re-birth of Belfast
Or why not become a tour guide?
This is a new fundraising model that we have developed to allow anyone to become a Belfast tour guide on board our big red buses, and raise significant amounts of money for your charity promotional poster attached. The model is straight forward enough:
- We supply a big red open top tour bus, a driver and an MC to be on board and help
- We supply all public liability insurance and fuel etc
- We will email you the script which is fun and light hearted
- Volunteers become the tour guide and deliver short sections of the city tour (with help from our staff on board)
- If ten volunteers become the tour guides, you have 65 seats available for sale
- These tickets can be sold for £18 per person.
- We would require £300.00 to cover our costs and the charity retains the rest
- One trip of 1.5 hours could potentially generate £1000.00 in cash
There are excellent opportunities to build in a barbeque or meal afterwards and charge more for the event. The volunteers who will be the tour guides will then only have to sell four tickets to fill the bus.
We can start the tour from your offices, or anywhere near any of the volunteers and finish in the city centre or anywhere in Belfast. We are convinced every event will be fun, novel, entertaining and educational. We can be contact by return email or through our tour office on 028 90 321 321 at any time that suits you.
This novel and fun way of fundraising allows the showman in you to come out. Take your friends and family on a light hearted tour of:
- The Titanic Shipyards
- Stormont and Parliament Buildings
- The Old Cathedral Quarter
- The Crumlin Road Jail and Courthouse
- The Belfast Peace Wall
- The Shankill and Falls Road
- Queens University
- Belfast City Hall
- Belfast city centre
- Or mix and match anywhere in Belfast and design your own tour route!
You will sell the tickets for your tour, and we will help with the script, the vehicle and staff, marketing and promoting your tour. Normally we provide 78 seat double deck tour buses.
We will also send you a pdf of tickets that you can sell, and make every effort to make your fundraising tour great fun! Why not organise a Barbeque or Hog Roast for after the tour and earn even more for your charity or club or school?
For more information contact our booking office on +44 (0)28 90 321321 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours can be held on any day and also in the evening.