1. Benedict’s – Stop Number 11 on our Belfast Hop on Hop off Tour Bus
Benedict’s is number 1 for value for money. A wide range of cocktails are on offer at just £2.95, 7 days a week – great for those on a budget. There’s also free entry into the bar to enjoy local bands and a DJ, if you want to get your dancing shoes on!
2. Northern Whig – Stop Number 1 on our Belfast Hop on Hop off Tour Bus
Enjoy a cocktail in The Northern Whig – try a Strawberry Daiquiri or Apple Martini in chilled and stylish surroundings. Reasonably priced with lots on offer – you’ll have a great night out here.
3. Madison’s – 5 minute walk from our stop number 9 on our everyday tour
You’ll find an extensive cocktail list at Madison’s – including the classic Espresso Martini and Cosmopolitan. Happy Hour, is from 5pm to 10pm, with cocktails priced at just £5.45. Happy Hour Sun-Fri 5PM-9PM £3!
4. Europa Hotel – Stop number 9 on our Hop on Hop off Tour
This is Belfast’s finest cocktail menu, where you can also enjoy the splendid surroundings and piano music in the lounge. These fantastic cocktails range from £8.00 – £9.00. Try their speciality “Irish Smile” cocktail – a mix of brandy, Tia Maria and fresh cream.
5. Radisson Blu Hotel Gas Works
The Radisson Blu Hotel offers custom made cocktails in stylish surroundings. The hotel has a riverside location where you can enjoy a ‘Dark and Stormy’ or ‘Long island Iced Tea’ from their range of cocktails. Priced from just £7.50 – £8.00.