Mechanic/PSV Engineer/Diesel Engineer
Citysightseeing Belfast is the best way to discover the city. The city tour takes you around all the prime locations in Belfast and allows us to take you back in time. We want to ensure that everyone who visits our city, recognises it for the hidden gem that it is. City Sightseeing Belfast was awarded ‘Best Global Operator of the Year’ and it is without a doubt to say we could not have done it without our team & customers.
Due to growth and an increase in workload of the transport department, we are looking for a mechanic/PSV engineer to support our team of technicians.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles
- Undertaking Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
- Ensure all repairs to company vehicles are carried out safe & timely, according to the highest standards
- Ensure company vehicles are maintained in accordance with the company guidelines
- Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
- Prep & Presentation for VOSA tests - Preventative Maintenance
- Assist in the fault diagnostics process, including all associated paperwork, reports and admin
- Assist with roadside breakdowns (when required)
- Ensure that garage facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment when appropriate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year post apprenticeship experience and hold either a City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 accreditation (time served engineers without these qualifications will also be considered).
There will be on-going training and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Candidates that hold PSV License will be prioritised however this is not an essential requirement for the role.
Please apply if you feel you have the right skills for the above position, or you are a;
HGV Technician / HGV Engineer / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / PCV Engineer / PSV Mechanic / Plant Engineer / Plant Technician / Plat Fitter / Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic / Diesel Fitter looking for a new position.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £14 to £18 per hour
- Closing Date: 16-06-2021
- Location: Belfast Area
Belfast City Sightseeing is an Equal Opportunities Employer
How to Apply
If you’d like to join the team, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you can post your CV to Belfast City Sightseeing, Unit 14 & 15 Duncrue Industrial Estate, Duncrue Road. Belfast. BT3 9BP