Ever wondered how the Irish were able to sail the seas over to the Americas. Now you can see it for yourself! The Ulster American Folk Park Museum is an exceptional experience that the whole family will enjoy.
The museum highlights the differences between the old world and new! Venture onto a vessel that many would have sailed on in the hope of a new life. Once you are through, experience American living in the 18th and 19th Century. Log cabins along the frontier, very different from the thatches cottages the Irish were used to.
Meet a variety of costume characters that will make your experience that bit more exciting and they may even share a tale or two.
This coach trip is limited to 50 passengers. For this reason we strongly recommend booking early to guarantee your seat.
Dates for American Folk Park Trips in 2017
- Sunday 2nd July 2017
- Check in at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast at 9:15am
- Departs Belfast City Centre at 9:30am
- Arrives at American Folk Park Trip at 11:30am
- Departs American Folk Park Trip at 4:00pm
- Return to Belfast at approx 5:30pm