Citysightseeing is found in over 105 cities in the world offering quality hop on hop off city tours. Citysightseeing Belfast is focused on giving our customers the best impression of the city during their stay in Belfast.
We are currently recruiting tour guides employed on a casual basis. As a tour guide your role will include guiding on our award winning hop on hop off scheduled services, guiding on private city tours, interacting with customers, ensuring the vehicles are clean and sanitised after each tour and upselling our other tour products.
You will be the face of the company and will be expected to always give a professional impression of the company. You will have previous experience as a tour guide and be willing to undertake further company training to expand your experience.
- Assist in the development and administration of company websites
- Carry out modifications and maintenance of company websites
- Add and update content on company websites
- Ensure that all end user websites are up to date
- Manage external vendor’s relationships and services
- Contribute some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs and more
- Apply cross-browser compliance for optimal user experiences
- Test pages and sites during development for usability and bug fixing
- Offer I.T. support within the office and team
- Work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams
How to Apply
If you’d like to join the team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can post your CV to Belfast City Sightseeing, Unit 14 & 15 Duncrue Industrial Estate, Duncrue Road. Belfast. BT3 9BP