The Giants Causeway and Antrim Coast Tour – Full day – Modern, luxury coach
Our full day Giants Causeway and Antrim Coast tour remains our flagship daily tour.
Unlike other tour companies – we operate all year round! There are no changes to our timetable in winter.
We have years of experience in showing you one of the most beautiful parts of planet Earth in our modern, luxury coaches.
Every tour is guided by a fully qualified and passionate guide, who will ensure that you are enriched and engaged by your visit.
We can pick you up free of charge from any city centre hotel!
To book online – click here, or book by phone through our Tour Office on 028 90 321 321 at any time.
If you have any specific queries about either itinerary, just get in touch and we will try to assist in any way we can.
FULL DAY CAUSEWAY COAST TOUR:
Departs: 0930 hrs
Returns: 1900 hrs
- Depart Belfast at 9.30am
- Carrickfergus Castle photo stop
- Drive through Carnlough Village
- Drive through Cushendall/Glenariff/Cushendun villages
- Carrick a rede rope bridge ( 1 hour stop – small fee payable on site to cross the bridge )
- Bushmills Whiskey Distillery – Tasting room, information area, shop and lunch options
- Giants Causeway and visitor centre ( At site for 2 hours 15 minutes – small fee payable to enter the new Visitor Centre – not mandatory )
- Dunluce Castle photo opportunity
- Return to Belfast at approx 7.00pm
Adult rate: £25.00
- Modern, luxury coach – travel in pure comfort
- Qualified and entertaining Tour Guide
- FREE pick up from ANY Belfast city centre hotel
- Extensive coastal tour
- Choice of meal options to suit your budget
- Drop off anywhere in Belfast
- Combo options available for our Belfast tour or any other tour
- World recognised area of outstanding natural beauty
- Easy to book
- Multiple tour departure points
- Dublin option available